Christmas is coming and you know what that means!
A brand new series of holiday cards.
I love showing people the beautiful and sometimes overlooked birds of Tofino and the west coast. This year I have five watercolours of my favorite local birds printed on environmentally certified paper.
These will be for sale at the Winter Artisan Market, at the Tofino Community hall on December 7th from 10am to 2pm. https://tourismtofino.com/event/winter-artisan-market-3/
They are also available by mail (with additional shipping costs).
They are 5" by 7" and for sale at $6 each or a set of all five for $25.

Red Phalarope



Brant Goose


Downy Woodpecker


Western Tanager


Osprey
 

Comments

  1. We just received your Christmas cards from this year! I'm so excited to give them out to friends. Can you let me know the species of each bird in your set of 5 for 2020? I recognize the yellow billed loon, and the blue heron but the others I'm not 100% sure. My email is cindi.cowie@gmail.com or my phone number is 867 689-1741, Thanks Cedar, you are one talented artist!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams

King of the Fishers

Tea Animals