SHARNG BUBBLES

This piece will be for sale at the Art Splash show at Black Rock Oceanfront Resort, Ucuelet BC, from Friday, March 20th to Sunday, March 29th.

This painting took a lot longer that I expected but I am happy to be able to share the results with you all now! I always end up painting one or two toned pieces at this time of year because the whole world is that sad blue grey colour. I tried to portray a life and movement in this piece that is not distracted by intense colour. Also, the bubbles that they are blowing together serve as a metaphor for how we are all sharing the same air and are equals to all life around us. Enjoy!

11" by 14' framed
 
Materials-
  • Watercolour paint 
  • Cold press watercolour paper
  • Waterproof archival ink pens
  • White gel-pen

Comments

  1. What an unique piece of art Cedar. I love the idea of bubbles coming together and I also notice the circular shapes in the background that remind me of the earth and the circle of life. Such a thoughtful work this is, a thoughtful creation. Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams

King of the Fishers

Tea Animals